Sticky Radio and Supatrax offering a range of accredited courses based on the arts and media. These include DJ/MCing, Dance, Acting, Video Production, Radio Production, Creative Photography, image manipulation plus much more.
Our courses not only focus on the creative arts and getting the participants to explore their creative skills while breaking boundaries - but they are also able to challenge stereotypes, behavioural issues, and support personal development and career progression.
Our courses offer:
- A great way for young people to explore creative skills
- A nationally recognised qualification equivalent to GCSE and above
- A framework for learning new skills and sharing them
- A link between young people and creative professionals in arts and media
- A rapidly growing award that can be achieved throughout England
- Industry level work experience
- A reference for CV and job applications
We are able to tailor the courses to be based around any arts or media activity, and they can complete it in a wide variety of settings – like youth clubs, arts centres, schools, colleges, theatres or community groups.
Previous clients include High Arcal School (Dudley), Dudley PCT NHS (KickAsh Project), Walsall Youth Services, Birmingham Youth Services, Friendship Care and Housing, West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit, Beechdale Housing, Walsall Housing Group, Insight Southwark (London), St Thomas Community Network (Dudley) plus various communty groups and services.
The courses are also very flexible, there are no entry requirements, no time limit for completing the award, and no set rules on how you present your final work. The only thing you need to be is aged between 11 and 25, and ready to explore new creative experiences.
Please contact us to discuss any workshops or accredited courses.